Sunday, February 15, 2009

Almost one year


Tayton was born Feb. 29th, leap day, last year. A lot of people have been asking me when we plan on celebrating it on non-leap years. This year Saturday is Mar. 1st and works the best for a party. So we will probably just continue the tradition and celebrate it on Mar. 1st every year except every 4 years when we have a Feb. 29th. His top 2 teeth came in a couple of weeks ago and I can tell you they are very sharp from personal experience, but they are cute don't you think?!! He is a very busy boy. Spencer left for a business trip to Nebraska today so it was me by myself to take care of both boys during church today. We didn't make it to sacrament meeting, but I felt like I got my exercise for the day taking care of him during relief society. We were suppose to talk in church next week, but Spencer won't be able to so they extended my time by 5 minutes...lucky me :)

8 comments:

Janssen said...

What a CUTE little guy!

Good luck with your talk!

Chelsea said...

He's getting so big! Give him a big wet kiss from his Auntie!

Miriam said...

Awww, cute little Tayton - and look at those teeth! I bet he has changed so much since I last saw him (grandma is having a personal pitty party here!) The talk thing sucks! Who's going to help with the boys while you are up on the stand?

Tara said...

The councelor who asked us to talk said he could line up a few people to help, but I also have a few co-workers in my new ward that could probably help.

Unknown said...

What a cutie! Love the two front teeth. Spencer owes you big time for ditching out on a talk...think of something good. :)

Ashley and Dave said...

Sorry to burst your bubble but March 1st is actually Sunday this year. Anyways... so, I have been trying to call you for the last two days...fix your bloody phone! I was gonna invite you for a LOST night, but I guess you or your boys are sick, so maybe not.

Miriam said...

If Tayton plays this right, he could have TWO birthdays each year!

Lisa and Randy said...

He is so cute!! Can't believe our kids are both a year old already...Reagan's birthday is Groundhogs day. Not quite as bad as leap year. We need to get them together the next time we come to Idaho Falls/Rexburg!!