Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Summer of Fun

This is going to be a fun summer for us. Spencer and I are going on a cruise to Mexico with my family May 10-17th, and then we (Austin and Tate too) are going to Lake Powell the first week in June with Spencer's Family. I don't think I will have enough vacation time so some will have to be without pay, but that is o.k. because we need to get out of town bad. I feel like I have been cooped up here for too long. I started going tanning 2 weeks ago to build up a good base tan and have been able to go twice. I got burnt both times. I don't know if my skin has changed since I was younger, but I used to only burn once and then tan. Maybe it is in shock since it hasn't seen the sun much lately. I hope that it doesn't mean that I am a good candidate for skin cancer, I don't know of much family history of it though. I hope that it will help because I haven't fake baked much.

1 comment:

Miriam said...

I was thinking about the tan issue the other day.....probably be smart to get a base going before the trip, just don't know if I want to take the time or spend the money.