Thursday, August 21, 2008

Family Reunions

Boy! Have we been busy the last couple of weeks! We went camping with my family to Yellowstone where camped, went to Playmill Theater (Ashley and I spent most of the time outside with our babies, boo!), and saw the sights. I don't think I have ever been to Yellowstone Falls before and it had been probaby 10+ years since I had been to Yellowstone so it was fun.

Oh, and I almost forgot...paddleboating upstream, yea (said sarcastically)!


We also had the Parker Reunion at Squirrel Creek Cabin near Ashton. Spencer's Parents reserved a forest service cabin (no plumbing or electricity very bare bones) for those who didn't have a camper. It was a good way to escape the sun. Everyone was there except for 2 brother-in-laws and a neice and nephew. Everone played and went fourwheeling. It was fun except that I had a six month old and it was hard to go anywhere so I mostly stayed in the trailer or close to it. The last day Denise watched the boys so that Spencer and I could take Adam's new machine for a ride. I can't think of what it is called, but it is a Polaris and looks like a little jeep. It goes super fast and was fun. I guess it costed him around $10 Grand though. That is why it is nice to be relatives and friends to rich people then you don't have to buy anything but you can borrow them sometimes. Sorry I don't have any pictures, I forgot my camera.

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Fun pictures! Who are those 3 goofs tangled up in the tree roots? tee-hee