Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm Reading: Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare

I was inspired by my mom to post what I am reading right now. Although, I don't usually have a lot of time to read I do enjoy doing it when I can, but I am not fast. I started the first book in this series on our cruise "City of Bones" which was back in June. Then I got destracted and read "The Time Traveler's Wife" because my sister and I had seen the movie which I enjoyed a lot, so I wanted to read the book. I always seem to do that backwards. Now I am reading the 2nd book "City of Ashes" and the 4th book comes out in March. That means I really need to finish the one I am reading and also the 3rd one by March. Hmmm...my husband is giving me the day off life on Monday since it is a holiday I don't have to work so...I can read all day...right?!

I just realized that the 4th book doesn't come out until Mar. 2011, so I have plenty of time.

7 comments:

Ashley and Dave said...

I forgot that you didnt read all of these. I am excited to know that there is a fourth book coming out...I didnt know that. I wish that I could reread 1-3 but I believe that they are packed. boo.

Miriam said...

I really enjoyed this series (Ashley loaned hers to me a while back.) I didn't know a 4th was coming out, either!! That makes me want to reread them again too!!

Chelsea said...

I have City of Bones on my hold list with the library. Funny since I found the book online. I didn't remember that you were reading it on the cruise!

Unknown said...

I read this and almost quit after the first one ( I wasn't a big fan of how it ended ) but I kept going. It turned out better in the next two...

Janssen said...

I loved this series. Just so fun. How much did I love Jace?!

Subtle_Hints said...

Found your blog while browsing through blogs about Mortal Instruments :) You really should read all 3 books ^__^ It's a great series with all it's twist and turns and revelations. ^^ And with that sexy and dangerous Jace, you would never go wrong! :)

@Janssen: I LOVE Jace TOO MUCH!!^_^

Tara said...

I had City of Glass on hold at the library and it just came in. Luckily, I was on my lunch when I recieved the call so I was there picking it up 10 minutes later.