Thursday, December 10, 2009

Casper's new haircut

Casper got a new haircut yesterday. The boys' babysitter's husband (his name is Blake) works for a kennel. So we just dropped him off in the morning at their house and picked him up at night there. It was very convenient. Spencer wanted to try a real minature schnauzer cut on him at least once. I have mixed feelings about it. I like being able to see his eyes. His eyebrows and beard are really cute. Since his fur is so short we got a crate for him so he can stay inside during the winter months. Today was the first day and he liked it last night and this morning. I just hope he still likes it when we get home tonight. I still think I like the teddy bear look better where he is the same length all over. What do you think?

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I think they're both cute, but I think I prefer the longer look.

Miriam said...

Hard to tell from a picture - but this is cute.....but he was cute before too!

Tara said...

I like the short cut much much more!!!!